Tomatos are of the devil...

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was glad that when I went to a fast food place for the last couple of weeks that I don't have to tell them to not put a tomato on my burger...

It's sad they are now putting them back in as standard.

Blasphemy! Tomatos are wonderful! I wish I had a whole basketful right now to munch on!

I call for the immediate banning of Rachelsne and BobblyBill, as they are obviously not..."all there"... Hertz, prepare the padded room, Avis is getting company.

:lmao:

I call for the immediate banning of Rachelsne and BobblyBill, as they are obviously not..."all there"... Hertz, prepare the padded room, Avis is getting company.

:lmao:

Haha... I've been banned already but I have my ways of coming back...

The only thing that I can think of that has tomatos that is actually good it pinco de gio and salsa.

Everything that has tomatos is good! It was a sad, sad day a couple weeks ago when I went to Olive Garden and the couldn't put tomatos on my salad. It's nothing without the tomatos.

^^^^ I know exactly how you felt!!! :-D

When tomatoes were gone briefly at Subway I was totally disappointed. My Subway Melt just wasn't the same. :(

Thankfully they are back! :mrgreen:

This thread is making sad... As tomatos are not to be desired but to be use as torture devices. Force feed one of those bad boys to anybody and they'll confess anything... :D

What is wrong with you people?! What happened in your lives to make you hate tomatos so much?? It's heartbreaking.

Tomatos are el terrible.

I don't have to tell them to not put a tomato on my burger...
Thought the same exact thing.
They are just so squishy and sour and the texture is wierd.

I can understand not liking store-bought tomatoes, but not liking fresh, straight out of the garden tomatoes should be punishable by law. :soapbox:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back