weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These Tombolas on shetland were pretty awesome, this one connects the mainland with St Ninian's Isle. Unfortunatley we didn't have much time to stop as we were rushing to get the plane back home so I was frantically firing bracketed shots off and afer a few days of shooting my battery gave out. I did find it difficult to get a composition I was happy with here but I do like this one.

C&C is welcome, I'd like to hear what you think.

Tombola by wee_pete, on Flickr

I think that is a beautiful picture, good composition and with a very good light

bye

I like the shot too, did you take any more a bit later?

thanks mate, no sunset shots unfortunatley mate, this was around 10am and the sun was just starting to come over the hills at the back to cast some light here. I do have some shots from a little later but compositionally I wasn't too fond of them. I couldn't seem to render the light the way it was at the time which was quite stunning with a bit of frost on the ground in the shade. I need to get better at judging lighting for photos!

Lighting is my weakness too. amazing what just a few minutes either way can do for pics. Beautiful scenery you got there, tho :)

Looks very interesting! Lighting looks really good!

Great composition. Feels slightly underexposed, but that could just be my morning eyes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back