What's new

Too Chicken for C&C?

jjphotos

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
32
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4784_zpsf1ebd504.jpg


IMG_4848_zps21f7ea12.jpg


IMG_5047_zpse9f82729.jpg


IMG_5032_zps3da4cd74.jpg


Thanks for looking.
C&C requested.

I'm quite bad at taking photos of animals...
You can't control what they do haha
 
the first one and the last one are my favorites.
 
I prefer the last one because it is the only one that has a well lit chicken.
the others need light at the right place
#1 could have potential, the focus on the eye is good and it is indeed a very nice chicken.
 
the first one and the last one are my favorites.
Thank you for the comments.
Any reason why they are better? Composition? Exposure?
I prefer the last one because it is the only one that has a well lit chicken.
the others need light at the right place
#1 could have potential, the focus on the eye is good and it is indeed a very nice chicken.
Thanks for your C&C :)
Potential? How can I execute it differently to make it better next time?

#1 for the win
Thanks :)
Any reason it sticks out?
 
What kind of bird is this? Looks like some sort of Araucana to me.
 
I like #1. Some of the others the chicken seems to blend into the background too much

What kind of bird is this? Looks like some sort of Araucana to me.

I don't know but it tastes like chicken:mrgreen:
 
What kind of bird is this? Looks like some sort of Araucana to me.
I believe it's what they refer to as a "barnyard mix" haha.
I think it's a mix between a bantam and Arauacana chicken.

I like #1. Some of the others the chicken seems to blend into the background too much

What kind of bird is this? Looks like some sort of Araucana to me.

I don't know but it tastes like chicken:mrgreen:
Thanks for the feedback :)

Those chickens are pets...haha :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom