What's new

Too Close!

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Too-Close.jpg
 
A cool idea, but for me the plane being out of focus detracts from it significantly. Also the composition could be more interesting. Try shifting around a little.

But the overall concept is good, and it looks good agains the backdrop of the blue sky. Definitely worth a reshoot.
 
Yeah there is a bit of motion blur caused by a slower shutter speed than I needed, due to the small aperture to try to keep the plane & sky in focus.

Although the plane is actually around 40-50 ft away my flash wasn't powerful enough to help either!





i think I will try it again a few times & maybe lose the cloud/sky detail to get the shutter speed up.
 
A cool idea, but for me the plane being out of focus detracts from it significantly. Also the composition could be more interesting. Try shifting around a little.

But the overall concept is good, and it looks good agains the backdrop of the blue sky. Definitely worth a reshoot.

LOL - how long do you have to wait to get a re-shoot of a military jet flying over you at 50 feet..?
Jedo
 
Pretty cool. I bet that thing was loud!

I don't think I can criticise the composition, given the time-frame you'd be working in to get that shot. I do wish it was properly in focus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom