Too-Close.jpg

pm63

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A cool idea, but for me the plane being out of focus detracts from it significantly. Also the composition could be more interesting. Try shifting around a little.

But the overall concept is good, and it looks good agains the backdrop of the blue sky. Definitely worth a reshoot.

OP
PlasticSpanner

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.CheshireCatCarClub.Info
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah there is a bit of motion blur caused by a slower shutter speed than I needed, due to the small aperture to try to keep the plane & sky in focus.

Although the plane is actually around 40-50 ft away my flash wasn't powerful enough to help either!

i think I will try it again a few times & maybe lose the cloud/sky detail to get the shutter speed up.

Jedo_03

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
A cool idea, but for me the plane being out of focus detracts from it significantly. Also the composition could be more interesting. Try shifting around a little.

But the overall concept is good, and it looks good agains the backdrop of the blue sky. Definitely worth a reshoot.

LOL - how long do you have to wait to get a re-shoot of a military jet flying over you at 50 feet..?
Jedo

nynfortoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Pretty cool. I bet that thing was loud!

I don't think I can criticise the composition, given the time-frame you'd be working in to get that shot. I do wish it was properly in focus.

Most reactions

New Topics