Too easy: what am I? Take a guess...

gk fotografie

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think this can become a fun thread, of course if everyone participates, with interesting photos and/or guessing the objects. Don't make it too difficult, it must remain a fun game, because otherwise we'll fully miss the objective of this thread!

When you make a guess, please QUOTE the post to which you respond in order to keep it all clear for everyone in the long-term......in addition, it would of course also be very nice if you make a guess AND immediately upload a photo for a new round to give this thread progress.

So...come on with your images, everything from close-ups, macro photos, stacked, stitched, combined or HDR (you name it) in black & white or color is allowed!

Last edited:
A fish, of course, but I don't know the type. @GK I have thought about a thread like this for awhile.

Looks very much like 'plaice', a flatfish.

A fish, of course, but I don't know the type. @GK I have thought about a thread like this for awhile.

Well done GK, it is indeed a photo of a plaice!

The bumps on the head give it away and are the thing to identify this species. The orange spots are indicative though other flatfish can have orange spots too so you can't rely on tha for an ID.

IMG_20170911_103441490_HDR-01.jpeg

They have a beautiful patina. They could belong in the challenge

Most reactions

Back