Too Good To Be True

If you were to ride around taking photos on , say, a Toro riding mower.....

No not hold in people against their will just not jumping up straight away when they came in giving me a load of mouth because I had closed not locked the gates to the school grounds, where they should not be parking anyway.
Image this ...it’s cold wet raining like hell, it’s 8 pm and I want to go home but someone has parked in the school car park, I need to lock up.... now some parent comes giving me loads of mouth inc nasty words because I have closed the gates .... am I going to jump up and say “ yes massa! Right away massa” ........ would you if your day had started at
5. 30 am and these people were just to lazy to walk a short way

No not hold in people against their will just not jumping up straight away when they came in giving me a load of mouth because I had closed not locked the gates to the school grounds, where they should not be parking anyway.
Image this ...it’s cold wet raining like hell, it’s 8 pm and I want to go home but someone has parked in the school car park, I need to lock up.... now some parent comes giving me loads of mouth inc nasty words because I have closed the gates .... am I going to jump up and say “ yes massa! Right away massa” ........ would you if your day had started at
5. 30 am and these people were just to lazy to walk a short way

Thanks for clarifying that, initially it sounded like you locked people inside so you can understand why I asked that question.

No probs, I tend to short type things as my hands hurt so much, there 4 does not always make sense.
There was a building near the school where evening events were held, peeps would park in the school rather than walk a short way. I was not always happy when cold, wet, hungry and wanting to get home when someone parked in the school and got abusive when I asked them not to do so or requested they move the car before the event had finished

No probs, I tend to short type things as my hands hurt so much, there 4 does not always make sense.
There was a building near the school where evening events were held, peeps would park in the school rather than walk a short way. I was not always happy when cold, wet, hungry and wanting to get home when someone parked in the school and got abusive when I asked them not to do so or requested they move the car before the event had finished

I would've felt the same way. When I'm driving or just anywhere in general it seems the inconsiderate people cause me the most grief. I suppose everyone is looking out for #1 and no one else, it's a shame.

Most reactions

Back