What's new

Too much? C&C please

Deksel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Played a little with the levels and contrast. I sort of like the oppressive feel of the building against the blue sky, but perhaps the picture 'screams' too much.


silvertop003colour1.jpg
 
I think it would look great as a b&w, and with the right side cropped by about 1/4 so that the white, puffy clouds are left out.
 
I agree with white, crop the puffy cloud out. Other than that, nice shot.
 
Here's it in B&W and slightly higher midtones. I think I'll stick with the puffy clouds though. ;)

silvertop004grey1.jpg
 
Heads or tails then? ;) I put the B&W version on my flickr page though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom