What's new

Too much color boost?

Aayria

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
787
Reaction score
40
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just playing a bit with some photo/color editing, and was pleasantly suprised with the results on this shot. Still very new to this, so thought I'd toss it out for some other perspectives:) This was taken in front of my home, at a grotto dedicated to the "Sacred Heart" and "Our Lady of Lourdes." What do you think? Keep it or keep on working? =P

Thanks for taking the time to view:)

157_01.jpg
 
If you could tone down the color on the background - perhaps 25% or so - I think it would be better. And, yeah, perhaps maybe 5-10% on the statue.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom