Too much gear

Ksmattfish,Not bad but Photogoddess had to get a new hobby(HORSES)she ran out of room for her photography stuff .So much stuff

ksmattfish said:
Too much gear?!? :scratch:

Have you been talking to my wife?

2muchgear.jpg

Holy .... :shock:

I've never spread my stuff out like that before but man, you have a lot of stuff!

binfordtools said:
Ksmattfish,Not bad but Photogoddess had to get a new hobby(HORSES)she ran out of room for her photography stuff .So much stuff

No complaining out of you since I let you borrow whatever you want! :twisted:

I'm not complaining thats the best gig you could ever ask for.Its like going in to your favorite candy store,Where do you start. But I'am still waiting to ride one of your horses and I did lose a few pounds this week :lol: And you were the best BOSS I ever work for.And I'm the best babysitter and most expensive one.Going to Terry's See Ya

binfordtools said:
I'm not complaining thats the best gig you could ever ask for.Its like going in to your favorite candy store,Where do you start. But I'am still waiting to ride one of your horses and I did lose a few pounds this week :lol: And you were the best BOSS I ever work for.And I'm the best babysitter and most expensive one.Going to Terry's See Ya

:D

What good is a hobby if you don't always have something to buy?

It's easliy become more of an addiction than a hobby for me. The funny thing is photography was my escape from painting and printmaking and now I've pretty much put down my brushes and have "trigger finger-itis". I really like the research and the piecing together of my kits. Amassing all of the knowledge has to sink in somewhere and help in my art- I hope. Not to mentin all of the great folks I meet along the way.

LOL!! Indeed. My only cure it to switch fingers.

Lol theres always that moment when u say:
mmmm , I wish I had a _______ to take this pic(teleconverter,macro,fisheye,filter,absurd zoom with stabilizer)

Just now I need some filters for my new lenses :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back