Too much gear

Artemis said:
I want that collection!

Hell, I want half of Matt's collection! :?

My hubby is also a photographer, so he at least understands my freakish ways. However, he is also a wine geek. Our conversations are kind of strange..... new lens? Or that fabulous Chateauneuf-du-Pape? :roll:

Goddess, we sold our horses long ago, thank god.... three robo-hobbies would have us out on the street by now! :wink:

ksmattfish said:
Too much gear?!? :scratch:

Have you been talking to my wife?

2muchgear.jpg

Do you get up in the morning and match your camera to what you're wearing? A camera for every day of the week?

... and some people think I have lots of cameras - I only have 5... and 2 of them are those cheap $20 kids cameras... one is digital, one is my SLR... and actually - i threw the other one out - cause it was very broken.. and it was a P&S.

terri said:
My hubby is also a photographer, so he at least understands my freakish ways.
I think I need to start dating girls who are also photographers. Maybe then they won't think that I'm such a photography freak...maybe. :wink: At least there are others like me out there. :D

So far I only own 2 cameras but I've used a lot more through friends and family especially my dad with his growing collection. I'll end by saying so many cameras... so little time. :wink:

Most reactions

Back