Too much time in my hands

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Realized when I got out there to do this project that video would be better than photos. Well guess who’s never used her xt2 to shoot video before? Yup. Wish I had thought to figure it out before I got all set up outside in 15 degree weather! I may have to work on this skill even if I prefer stills I should at least have known where the video button was and how to play it back!!!

It looks pretty - I liked it! Not certain how you did it with the various pieces. And yeah - 15 degrees is not a good temperature to stand in while figuring things out. :lol:

It looks pretty - I liked it! Not certain how you did it with the various pieces. And yeah - 15 degrees is not a good temperature to stand in while figuring things out. :lol:

It’s frozen soap bubbles but using metal cookie cutters. I mangled one of our tree cutters to make the heart since it was V day. I watched a few tutorials on using xt2 for video and need another try T this but weather is warming up !

Did you dip the cookie cutters in the bubble solution? 15 degrees is cold!

Did you dip the cookie cutters in the bubble solution? 15 degrees is cold!

Yes. I used some small plyers to hold the cookie cutters when I dipped them so I could keep my gloves on and keep them dry.

Now you're officially dangerous. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back