Toodles !

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I'm leaving tomorrow to catch the Go-Train with my b/f up to his mates house. We're gonna be bbq'ing ribs and having a few drinks and staying the night.
Then his friend is driving us to Buffalo where we'll be catching a flight out to NEW ORLEANS !! :cheer:

We'll be getting there around 4:30 pm'ish on Thursday and I'll be then taking my babe around, showing him all the cool places. Gonna get beinets and chickory coffee at Cafe Du Monde, shop lazily at the French Market, go for the BEST hamburgers and Monsoon's ( alco drink ) in the world at The Port of Call etc etc ! :D

He's been planning this trip for months and its for my birthday. Details are all hush-hush to me but everyone else within vocal distance to my b/f knows lol. The hotel is meant to be awesome, Saturday night he is taking me to dinner at one of the fanciest restaurants in Nawlins, followed by a horse-drawn carriage ride ( THIS I know about lol ). Apparently theres a lot more stuff thats been planned ......so I guess I'll see it when I get there !

I cant waiiiiiiiit !

Yes, I will be taking rolls upon rolls of film ;)

See you all on Tuesday, hasta luego kids !

Have a wonderful time! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos!

Don't mind Mark, Lumi, he's been talking trash all over the forum lately. ;)

I'm just now seeing this thread, and it sounds sooooo wonderful!! Can't wait to see the pics! Have a great time, chica. :hug::

Hey Lumi, I've heard good things about E.LADYLAND. good luck. and have fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back