Toofpastes **OFFICIAL** Rant Thread

Okay.....good rant.

Last night I went to shoot some night photography. Long story short I get there after 20 minutes of travel. I set up my tripod, set my settings up. Go to take a picture.

BEEP....

WTF?

BEEP....

I look at my screen.... No memory card inserted.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

GODIfjlsakfjlsfj I left it in my computer back at home.

/end rant

Terri.... You naughty moderator you.

I've seen it all. Some koala won't scare me now.

I hate the fact that the cell phone companies don't save all the numbers in there phones. i lost ALL of them and can only remember half, and most of them i don't use that often.

I hate 15 year olds.

/end rant

Okay.....good rant.

Last night I went to shoot some night photography. Long story short I get there after 20 minutes of travel. I set up my tripod, set my settings up. Go to take a picture.

BEEP....

WTF?

BEEP....

I look at my screen.... No memory card inserted.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

GODIfjlsakfjlsfj I left it in my computer back at home.

/end rant

and you were mocking me! lol - :lmao:

Ok, I'll try to be as brief as possible.

I enjoyed bidding, buying a few things on Ebay. Not expensive Items but Modems,Software computer Parts to upgrade my Internet connection and upgrade and repair a few old computers.
Every single Seller except one including those who I did not buy from answered all my questions even dumb ones.The dumb ones were answered thoughtfuly and I thanked them for thier kindness.All of them except one seller.Though the positive feedback of the seller I am having a problem with was under 99 it was over
96 with a few thousand transactions under thier belt for nine years.
Though vast majority of sales are for New and perhaps a few slightly used computer mother boards and miscelaneous parts a few are odd indeed.Ordered several Items July 3 from several sellers.All orders USPS priority mail tracking.

July 7
All orders except the one I wanted really bad showed up.
I work where I live have a vidio camera on my door and I see when the Postal workers/UPS/FedEX/DHL etc show up.I run out with glee for my new toys.I was suprised at the eficiency of Priority mail.Of course it was easy to see from the tracking #s all were making thier way across the US except one AMD K7 mATX MOTHERBOARD+256MB+Athlon XP 2800+ 462.Yup the Modems were a handful but they went online immediately! Alas could not fix my fancy case Athlon with a dead motherboard good Xp2200 2 gigs of DDr dual ram Blower good Hd with xp.Shoosh identical board better even;

CPU fan 550 power supply.Checked the tracking no activity.
Read USPS TOS.An Led went off in my head."Fast shipping"Great ebayer"Item as described"Hmm maybe just bad luck wait till tomorrow.nada check tracking Nada,A calm pleasant email to Seller,1,2,3 days nada.each day asking parcel USPS driver..He/She shows up like Clockwork to this sixty unit comercial/residential building between 4pm 5pm latest each day.

Anyways since I am on the ground floor see them on my monitor.Alright lets check feedback again.Fast shipping great ebayer each day at least one or more positives.Check the items dates some could be a little slow but decided to just keep checking to look at the negatives the neutrals.

Computers are tough especially
with rocket scientists and Golden Screwdrivers who conviniently blame a Seller or repairperson for thier lack of knowledge experience or negligence.Lo and behold one here one there negative feedback easily attributable to this.I fix my nieghbors my familys computers even some of my storage customers and tenants computers.

One Jerk tenant
who I evicted as a Nuisance Tenant[selling marijuana from the Tenant free laundry of my building] had the Gaul to complain to the Police as he was being led away this is "Low and you screwed up my harddrive and ripped me off"Uh?Charged him 55.00.Replaced his dead 20gig with a good used 40gig.legal copy of Xp pro added 374Mram to his appliance thru in a used but good 128m 4x card instead of the built in Vidio etc.But I "ripped him off".You get the drift.
Lo and behold majority of negative feedback..."No Communication".Okay now what do I do.Its sunday..Tracking..Nada..return of email NADA..Okay it says "Contact seller try to resolve problem"..alright get ebay info phone number leave pleasant message,once,twice...never an answer on this phone no return call Nada.Okay 'PayPal buyer protection"...then escalation...In the meantime two responses by email from Paypal Customer Service...Mind bending..Mind boggeling these emails are written by Human beings they were wow.Start Googeling...HOLY MOLLY that is another story a book.I gave my checking account information to this outfit?Do I really want to list my Antique train Collection here?Another book.Sellers have it tough and so do buyers another Story.Unfortunately ordered a second motherboard from seller.Hey figured would Post here in sellers forum first before"Buyer deception claim" and of course carefully abiding
to the letter of posting rules my question.Recieved an email from Sellers employee perhaps partner a he; as listings show a female] that I felt insulted my Intelligence.In it he?she? claims to have "shipped july 7 and now lost the postage and paypal has locked my payment."July 15 got through to Paypal Customer Service.
My opinion Lady was rude and did not answer some of my questions definitively.At least She checked the Tracking #.Investigation is complete.PP has my payment.Not the seller.Sent a rather nice I feel email to seller nada response.They make at least one or more sales a day judging by the feedback posts.At least 12 a week.Yeah most likely i will get a refund except in a case where

Sellers paypal account is Tangentialy conected to another transaction that PP decides is fraud and they sieze all funds.then Im out of luck.Not likely.So experienced,Ethical Sellers who happen on my Post.What could possibly be this Sellers Malfuntion?
They are providing generally good reasonably priced a few years old now obsolete many of these parts motherboards but they are new and useful to a cheap geek like me great for teenagers on a budget who tinker with old computers etc.What is this Sellers malfunction?Would really like to get that last motherboard I ordered,AMD Athlon 2900 CPU+S-462 M-ATX MOTHERBOARD+FAN+VIDEO.My super brought me another computer a tenant threw out.Nice case custom two eighty gigabyte hard drives.Board is dead.Chip do not know.Use a repairmans PCI dignosis tool.2 gigs of ram,DVD burner and cdburner.Just needs that Mobo I ordered.

Ah if you are wondering what this senior citizen does with all these computers I give them away to my local Churches.The pastors in turn give them to poor members of my community.This geezer who still wears his thirty year old Biker jackets teaches a computer class to other geezers and some kids.Ah hate Vista but going to have to bite the bullet just like with paypal/ebay oligarky cartel.Not selling though not worth it this agravation not even fun.
So whats this sellers Malfunction? Anybody have a clue?Too busy?language problem? Seller hit with 21 day hold?
I have tooo much time on my hands.Not going to waste much more time with payPal or Ebay though did have a bit of fun.Hey got a batch of Toys coming in tomorrow!Anyways the drift am reading is that the Flea Market Days are coming to an end.What SAYETH someone?If thier was someway to reach this Seller other than involving Pay I would.I can even forgive with any kind of an apology and still would buy from them.

Obviously its nice to have some kind of protection.Hey no sweat off my back.what irks me with this..What about people who just have a 100.00 dollars to spend on an item they really needed.Its now caught up in "Investigation" the payment for 30 to 45 days though it was never shipped.And now they have no money to buy anything.Yup its dumb should have not ordered a second item from seller.Hey its PROTECTED ya know.Ah that looks like a bargain.Shoosh 65.00 for two boards.Yup I know that would be dumb on my part to order something else.Hey could order a bunch of cheap stuff for the fun of it.Escalate and then leave negative feedback!!Nah not a good idea.This Seller has issues.Who knows miracles happen. Thank you for reading my dribble.And thanks in advance for any replys and help.Hopefuly I read the guidelines thoroughly.
love.gif

...a 15 year old. ...I agree, they all suck.

Terri! :shock:

Ok - rant-time!!! :irked:
I hate it when my co-mod and forum admin Terri says she (too) hates all 15-year-olds, or thinks they "suck", when my dear daughter, my favourite model, my "baby", is EXACTLY that age!!! :grumpy:

Right. End of rant.

And hey. Terri :hugs:, you know I did not mean any of what I said, eh? :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back