What's new

Took a few in Monument Valley this summer

JIP

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
3,019
Reaction score
2
Location
Pittsburgh PA
I took a trip to monument valley this summer and have finally gotten through the pp. One issue I am having is I did these at night and they looked great but during the day when I posted them on a forum the densit changed let me know what you think.


DSCN1269.jpg


DSCN1282.jpg


DSCN1286.jpg


DSCN1296.jpg


DSCN1298.jpg


DSCN1292.jpg


DSCN1224.jpg
 
Some of those may look a bit over-saturated (mainly #2), but I've never been there, so I really don't know. Nice series though!








BTW....Go Stillers! (Used to live near Pittsburgh). :mrgreen:
 
You know I always wanted to go to that area. I here its sad how the people are living and the skills are passed down from generations. Great Images.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom