What's new

Took a walk around the square tonight...Here are some results

photonewbie23

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
3
Location
tx
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went out to the city square and captured some photos, I didn't have much time but i captured two "ok" photos... I'm fairly new at this so any critiquing is welcomed, thanks everybody

$untitled. square.webp $untitled. hooligans_.webp
 
Nice photos! I really like how the 2nd shot is composed and just the general feel of the photo.
 
Thanks, I see im your first post, welcome to the forum im fairly new here as well !! I just wish I would have had more time to take more photos, had to run back home and submit some school work before it was late. .
 
Thanks! We are both fairly new to this forum Im enjoying it so far its very active. I have been doing photography for about four years now as a hobby. But I'm just starting to get back into it in the last few months. I have noticed just how much i missed going shooting!
 
De nada, and yeah Im liking it here so far, I've always been captivated by photography but it wasn't until recently that I decided to take it a bit more serious...ive been into painting ever since I was little but I seem to have lost my inspiration for that so hopefully this hobby can fulfill that hole lol
 
A good start there. Did you handhold these? I'm noticing what looks like camera movement, particularly in number two. One thing I would recommend is shooting earlier in the evening. That would give you some ambient light in the sky to define the shapes of the buildings, and would even add some detail to their facades. You might also consider a tighter shot on the cafe. The green light on the tables is actually fairly interesting.
 
Yeah these are all shot by hand I don't have a tripod yet , and thanks I found the cafe one very interesting. I'll probably be going back for a retake maybe earlier in the evening like you stated
 
Both are very nice!

#1 If you do this again, try to catch a time when there aren't any cars paarked there, and find a place where the street light is obscured, if you can.
#2 composition is quite nice, but I wanted to find a person or two sitting at the outdoor table.
 
I'll try but that place is always packed with cars , since some people live nearby they use it as a parking lot lol ... But thanks , out of all the pictures I've taken these are some of my favorite
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom