Took me years to find this combo!

mohit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildlywise.com
I've always looked at landscapes and wished i could have added a little life to them with some animal or bird around. I've looked at beautiful animals and wished they were sometimes in a more dramatic and picturesque setting! greedy aint i?! Well finally during a trip to southern India - i came across this landscape and a wild animal (nilgiri tahr) close by. It took over 3 hours to gain its confidence and then wait for it to finally find its way into my frame.And what a pose it gave me when it did!
15.jpg

You should have got it looking more at the camera and that leg should be 2 inches higher. I think you need to re-shoot.

In all seriousness - superb.
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has ideas for a picture and then spends years waiting for the right opportunity.

friggin awsome!!!!

:hail:

I cant get that close to my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh heh - reshoot - right! i love your sense of humour! and its probably why at 36 i'm still not married - spend more time getting this close to these subjects than to the women in my life ;)

!!! another high calibur picture, my MS WORD's synonyms tool is coming out of its hole much more often so that i can comment on your work!

Definitely worth the wait! Hilarious pose... awesome capture!

heh heh - first time someone's asked me that! I think i did take a couple of shots as the light was too nice to miss out on.will check and get back to you on this.Hmmm!

mohit said:
heh heh - first time someone's asked me that! I think i did take a couple of shots as the light was too nice to miss out on.will check and get back to you on this.Hmmm!
Looking forward to that! :thumbup:

mohit said:

brilliant effort again! If you did take a basic landscape shot, it wouldn't fit your style.. as amazing as I am sure it would be! Also, wondering if you have met mansi in person??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back