What's new

Took Some Shots Today x4

IndieMe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here they are, it was really windy and my hands were too cold to take more.

phpROvTVKPMg.jpg


phprauKp0PM.jpg


phpoIX27LPMg.jpg


php3DHsJiPM.jpg

​
 
The third one is my favorite of the bunch. What is number one, a dead moth? Good stuff.
 
The third one is my favorite of the bunch. What is number one, a dead moth? Good stuff.

:lol:

I don't think moths have feathers! LOL

I actually like #2...I have done and seen many of those same shots before, but that one is nice in B/W and the way the trunk takes up the corner and all the branches spread out to fill the rest of the frame.
 
The third one is my favorite of the bunch. What is number one, a dead moth? Good stuff.
It's a pigeons wing,

I was feeding them when I seen this wing and took a shot at it...

Saying that sounds like I killed the bird lol.

Thanks guys.
 
I love the sky/colour of shot 3 the best. :)

Was that wing... attached to a bird?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom