What's new

Tool Porn

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
904
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For woodworkers :sexywink:

My grandfathers Stanley spoke shave snuggling up to a contemporary Veritas shoulder plane from Lee Valley...

Early morning light on my work bench.

Handplanes_zps90edb45e.jpg


Cheers, Don
 
Lovely. Have you been to the veritas factory/museum that they have? Just walls and walls of thousands of dollars worth of beautiful planes. Really really impressive.

Best,
Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nice work! makes me miss my wood shop. :grumpy: It's in storage…….boo.
 
Nicely done :thumbup:
 
Lovely. Have you been to the veritas factory/museum that they have? Just walls and walls of thousands of dollars worth of beautiful planes. Really really impressive.

Best,
Jake

Thanks Jake.

No, I haven't had the pleasure but I've seem images. The collection is impressive :)

Nice one, or two.

I've got those as well.

And a few more I imagine :)

Nicely done :thumbup:

Thanks Rick...

Nice work! makes me miss my wood shop. :grumpy: It's in storage…….boo.

Thanks Eric.

I feel for you, can't imagine not being able to make some sawdust/shavings when I feel like it..

Cheers, Don
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom