LOL, ok so which is it?

Your thread topic says the top "100" photo blogs
In your thread you say the top "1000" photo blogs
The link says the top "10" photo blogs.

LOL, ok so which is it?

Your thread topic says the top "100" photo blogs
In your thread you say the top "1000" photo blogs
The link says the top "10" photo blogs.

Wow! Too much Magic Hat for me tonight... sorry... I fixed it.

mmm...that beer sounds kind of good. I love craft beers. I don't know if their store locater is working correctly though. I kept trying to find a location to my zip and progressively selected higher radii(?) until I hit 50 miles and I got some weird bogus entry.

mmm...that beer sounds kind of good. I love craft beers. I don't know if their store locater is working correctly though. I kept trying to find a location to my zip and progressively selected higher radii(?) until I hit 50 miles and I got some weird bogus entry.

Oops. With this my English knowledge seems to crash into the wall :oops: ...

Oops. With this my English knowledge seems to crash into the wall :oops: ...

lol, your English is great. If your avatar didn't say you were in Germany I never would have guessed you weren't from the states from your posts.

Maybe it's my English that doesn't make sense. I'll translate:

I don't know if their store locater is working correctly though. I kept trying to find a location to my zip {ZIP Code, or I think as you know it, postal code} and progressively selected higher radii(?) {plural of radius, I looked it up! Their store locater gives the option to search for a store that sells their product within a given number of miles from your ZIP code} until I hit 50 miles and I got some weird bogus entry. {I was getting no locations close to me, until I selected 50 miles, and the entry was showing up as an obvious false or fake (bogus) address.}

Make sense now?;)

Oh, thank you :D :D :D ... much appreciated explanation. And suddenly your original sentence reads all right to me, sounds perfectly normal even. Heehee.

Most reactions

Back