Torn

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got my new Camera last week, but didn't find the right inspiration yet, as I'm currently going through some hard times... Nevertheless I decided to take this shot today... it's kind of how I feel at the moment... feel free to comment...

http://www.spako.lu

avero.jpg

to cheesy for my liking.

the photo of you looking down looks nicely done though.

Did you take the pic down? I went to your site anyway and had a look around, you've added some great pics....couldn't see any shots that looked cheesy or 'my space' though. I particularly like the Venice series, I keep meaning to get back there for the good winter low light.

Whatever the photo was like that Spako had posted (which unfortunately has now been reduced to a red x), it cannot have been "Myspace" for Spako is one of our BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS here on the forum! And steez=thebeardedlady (and I know you are one and the same!) ... better watch your words.

yea agree her photos are awsome, this one just had like a 90s school photo look to it and was cheesy IMO

I removed the photo from my site (which also took away the link I had to the forum here), because I guess the shot was too personal to me... I guess cheesy might be a description like any other and surely it was cheesy to you... so I thought about it and I guess this was one of those shots you might better keep to yourself ;-)

so sorry about the red X :)

I was just on your website and wow do you take some stunning photographs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back