DSC_63990571websize.jpg

DSC_64100572websize.jpg

DSC_64110573websize.jpg

DSC_64970578websize.jpg

DSC_65110579websize.jpg

DSC_64950577websize.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Airic's got mitten!
Take him as your example, Raymond, will you?
So you must no longer sacrifice the tips of your fingers for the sake of these photos ;) ;) ;).
Though the outcome of your bird photography pays you back thousandfold, so you might not mind sacrificing your fingers to this!?!? (But don't you NEED the tips of at least one finger to push the shutter release in the very right moment, such as when this one duck [?] dives in to feed?)

All your photos are such a treat.
Took some myself yesterday that made me think of you (if you had that funny buzz in your ear, it was me thinking of you), but OF COURSE I could only THINK of you. Never even BEGIN to copy you... will put them up later - for you to laugh :D)

Great work Ray! That sure is a wild bird in #2. The Canada in 4 is really nice. I remember seeing them in the grass but never took the photo, wish I did. Lets hope for a few more of these days in February.

Eric

Great shots again raymond, especially like the three of the bird ducking under and resurfacing. excellent :thumbup:

Archangel said:
Great shots again raymond, especially like the three of the bird ducking under and resurfacing. excellent :thumbup:

Thanks Archangel .. I just wish I could get a lower angle on these birds.. I am sitting low on the concrete, but the pier is about 7 feet above the water line. I need a scuba dry suit and an inflatable tube so I can get the right angle.. not likely going to happen though!

i've never been able to figure out how you guys do this. very nice Ray...love your DOF control too! :thumbup:

JonMikal said:
i've never been able to figure out how you guys do this. very nice Ray...love your DOF control too! :thumbup:

Thanks JM., I hope you and I have a chance to hit the trail in DC soon.
we can trade some knowledge, as I have so much respect for your skills.

Most reactions

Back