What's new

Toronto harbor at dawn and dusk

Joined
Oct 13, 2014
Messages
4,611
Reaction score
6,758
Location
Toronto
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like these scenic shots. Well taken.

I do wish there was a little more room over the spire in the last one, but otherwise nice
 
I have lived through your photos for a good bit now. I love the globe trotting sets you share with us, and so find it especially ironic that one of my favorite photos from you is that very first one in this group ( the ferry ), that you shot so close to your home. Well done.
 
Hmm, interesting pattern on that ship.

How's the Island after the flooding ?
 
I really like the trunnion bridge, the counterweights really feel huge and imposing.
 
Very nice set, very familiar sites.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom