What's new

Toronto Sunset

PatrickCheung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
319
Reaction score
8
Location
Markham, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went downtown to see if i could get any boxing day deals today... that turned out to be a huge fail! however, i did get to see the sunset in the city... and it was amazing. my photos don't do it justice (i think they suck) but i gotta share it with you guys haha

4217931436_64410aba58_b.jpg


4217962392_678dc3f2a5_b.jpg
 
I really like the second one I like the colors in it better.
 
thanks! iunno i tried to edit the two differently. the second one seems more... "fake" i guess... with extreme colours and stuff while the first one's more "subtle" and closer to what i saw that evening. i should go fix the tilt on the first one...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom