Toronto

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took my dad for a drive today to see some of our old haunts in downtown Toronto. I fondly remember as a kid riding our bicycles through the downtown to the waterfront so we spent the day visiting and photographing around the city. After that we spent the rest of the day going over old photos we have taken and reminiscing.

to_9226.jpg

to_9205.jpg

to_9232.jpg

to_9228.jpg

to_9218.jpg

to_9222.jpg

Enjoy,

Eric

What a very dignified capture of a very sad scene in No.3, Eric. I've hardly ever seen such a good photo of a homeless person than this one!

yes. i love the pic of the homeless guy, thats really a great pic. I love the highlight of color only on him. and the blur as the world passes by him.

Great woodpecker! :)

Nice shots Eric. You been hanging out with Michael Reichman? He seems to use that hotel a lot for example pics on his site.

Thanks guys. I was not sure how the image homeless person would be perceived. I took a few and did not feel right posting them as is, but once I played with this image I really started to like it.

I grew up in the downtown area but have lived in a small town for the past 15 years. I go into the big city every so often but this last trip renewed my interest in going down and doing some serious photography.

Eric

No. 3's great and the colours and lines in 2 are good aswell.

hey Eric! great series as usual :thumbsup: the homeless guy makes me feel right at home :wink:

Sounds like you had a great day hanging out with your dad. :D

Nice group of images, too!

Not really a fan of the "big city", but IMO you captured it well.

Great photos, #2 & #6 are my two favs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back