Tortuga

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
This was taken on a vacation to Cancun last summer. The vignetting is from the porthole style window in the tank. I know the subject is dead-center in the frame, but I thought with the odd vignetting, it sort of pushed the eye toward the subject anyhoo.

Cancun00-287_edited_RS.jpg

You know, I have a little cousin that says she's gonna work at Sea World someday...I should show her all your photos someday...She'd be fascinated! Great Picture...did you take it in b/w or did you do that afterward?

Not that it bothered me in this image, but if you were to crop out that top streak of brightness, he'd be much less centered. He might appear more aloft in the water, as well, with nothing but black around him.

Nice shot, regardless. :) I love a turtle!!

Shark said:
I thought about that too, Terri. Then I'd have to clone out the bottom curves of the vignette though. Not that big a deal, but it would just take more work. I lazy. :D

All that clicking.....so much work....and he's on summer vacation :p

:wink:

Shark said:
Summer break is time for cleaning the garage, golfing, and napping. Speaking of which, do I want my afternoon beer before or after my afternoon nap? Hmmmmm...

Why not both, you sob? :wink:

:cheers:

Ya know...you people are really making me miss the days when I was still in school and still too young to have to WORK during the summer. I've been out of school for 4 years now, and I currently have THREE JOBS! :whip: A WHOLE summer OFF??? I'D LIKE TWO DAYS OFF IN A ROW!!! Sorry, just had to put in my two cents!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back