Total and Absolute newbie - please assist?

Cheer, you guys are all so friendly. I've been trying to get a job for about 3 years now, but a) the times I look for job, there aren't that many I cxan try for, and b) most places only wnat 16 year olds. I understand what you mean about the flash, when I was taking the pictures, we took one of her just with a candle. I had to cover the flash with my thumb...which just made the ligting a bit dimmer and lot more pinker. Do you want me to send some of the pictures I took, there basicly of hear in various pieces of underwear. but you can't see anything. I don't really want to have a whole buisness, just taking pictures and making a little bit of money from it, you know like, offering to take a set off photos for someone, that sort of thing. its early days yet though. do you think I should go to waterstones and buy a coffee and just...not move from a seat with a noterbook and photographybooks until they kick me out?

I wouldnt just sit down one day and expect to sit there and read, and learn...it's a lifelong process, always learning more. But in your spare time...read, look online at other peoples pictures. And keep shooting! If the only pictures you have are of her in underwear...don't post them unless she's cool with it...then by all means...post away... you'll get all kinds of responses to that thread! But if you have other pictures we can look at....post those too! Feedback is a good thing!

Yeah..and don't just find one photography book and stick with that...read LOTS of them! Everyone has something different to offer, which is why this forum is so AWESOME! Everyone here has their own style, and their own experiences that you can learn from.

Most reactions

Back