total newbie.. whats a good learning / starter camera?

thepinuphunter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been taking pictures, but very newbie simple point and shot types.. whats a good camra nowadays to start with.. something to get a feel of professional cameras? :blushing:

I just bought the Nikon D7000, I'm a newbie also and I love it so far. I did a lot of research before buying. I bought a couple of decent lens. 50mm f/1.4g and a 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VRII.

I went with the Canon T1i, its done me good so far. I would rather a bigger/sturdier body but it gets the job done. It didn't hurt the wallet to bad either, since its an older model now.

new or used.. shooting people, places, just basic stuff.. Like Im starting from the bottom up.. so when I say newbie I mean newbie.. thanks everyone!

so far im liking this one.... Sony Alpha A230L 10.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with Super SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization and 18-55mm Lens thanks everyone.. more suggestions always welcomed

I'm very happy with my D90. $650 refurb. Add a $200 35mm prime is where I started. Cheapest Nikon entry level is the D3100 with 18-55 kit lens around $650.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back