Total Screw Up Shot...Surprised Me

Nightsblood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had been shooting the kids all morning on their 4 wheeler and after awhile my son got angry and started pouting about something. Just to make it worse, I stuck my lense right inside his helmet and got this close up. Doesnt look mad.

HunterHelmet.jpg

Cute! Looks like he was half smiling half upset haha :)

urgh, pouting... parents must have patience of glacial proportions. Pouting and tantrums make me so mad, all in about 0.0014 seconds

Haha that is about how long my kids actually get away with pouting...:lol:

That is a shot to save until he brings home his prom date. Our son was "Harry H" in pre-school. We dressed him up in a little tux, pinned a big velvet "H" on his chest and put a big curly black wig on him. (he was representing the letter H in the alphabet) Yes, we still have the pic, and yes, EVERY girlfriend he has ever had has seen this photo. Revenge for all the "stuff" they pull growing up is SO sweet.

That is a shot to save until he brings home his prom date. Our son was "Harry H" in pre-school. We dressed him up in a little tux, pinned a big velvet "H" on his chest and put a big curly black wig on him. (he was representing the letter H in the alphabet) Yes, we still have the pic, and yes, EVERY girlfriend he has ever had has seen this photo. Revenge for all the "stuff" they pull growing up is SO sweet.

I was MR. W in wonder if my mom still has that picture?

Most reactions

Back