What's new

Totally new to the site but not photography here are some of my shots.

Oh sure, here's the thread again that I looked at yesterday night (our night) and then got sidetracked by something and forgot all about it. I was going to say that it shows you know what you are doing when you put your camera to (excellent) use, and apparently also know a bit of Photoshop (I would assume) to bring out the best of your photos.

I really love the first and third here. Did you enhance the blue in the clouds just so it matches the blue of the deck chairs?

The third gives such a dreamy impression of the flowers ... didn't know you could take "high key" pics of flowers, but it seems like you can. I like that.

Exposure on (the same) swimming pool (as in #1?) in the last is also good, making the water look all misty and smooth. Cool.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum and do post more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom