Totally random...

Thank you again for more replies over night (my night).
Ravi, those flowers were in no vase. They were growing in someone's garden and I came past them in some early summer morning's light and just liked the way they looked and how they stood out against nothing much in the background.

And René, yes, your favourite photo was taken much later - I think it was in January - and it was very early in the morning, the sun wasn't up as yet, so shutter-speed must have been lower than I am usually comfortable with with "the big camera".

Photo 4 has "tree shake", mind you: there was quite a bit of wind going on THAT morning and the tree was very much "on the move" :D.

Cosmo, I might consider converting the "Your-bike-is-too-loud"-scene for you then ;)! Good idea.

Thank you again :goodvibe: - you make me happy :goodvibe:

Favourite would actually be the 'raining' one. Brings back so many memories of being a kid and running around the streets in nothing but a t-shirt and shorts during a thunder storm :)

#2 for me is just so vibrant and well, i love it :)

i think since i started posting here your photoshop skills and photography skills have greatly improved :thumbup:

Corinna hello,

My personnal opinion is that it s difficult to appreciate pictures so different in a same post becaus eyou have to go from one atmosphere to other one, and get bored of doing this after 2or 3. Neverthesless it gives more opportunity to find one that you like :wink:

First criticims :mrgreen: ( because I know you can handle it):

3- Seems to be slightly out of focus. As I am the only one to say maybe I am drunk I don't know :er:
7 - Light is very hard on "Polizei" face, and focus seems not good to me
4- loks like a shot takent from the wondow of a car on highway :er: . I mean the branch have very weird aspect and moon not so sharp .

AFterthis, it s time for positive comments:

1- Definitly my fav, but such a good subject and composition desearve a post treatment to my opinion, just to enhance atmosphere. I would have put some light on the face because he doecnt look very expressiv, and maybe make the wall darker to make this more mysterious. That how I like it, but original shot is good :mrgreen:

5-Nice colours.

That s all for me ;)

Bye

mat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back