What's new

Tourist Attraction

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
432-r4972-v2w-tourist.jpg


-
 
What happened to the rest of the 2nd rainbow?
 
Thanks to you both for commenting. It is understandable that one would think I forgot--For the 'record', ;), the rainbow was intentionally not developed in the repetitions. I'm not out to fool or counterfeit, but more to express a dream-state. I enjoy incorporating illusions in my work--something that isn't quite right--illogical. I'll give it some time. I may just end up replacing the sky. Compositing is way more fun for me than traditional photography is.

-
 
--For the 'record', ;), the rainbow was intentionally not developed in the repetitions.

-

My deepest apologies. I really should have known better, the body of work you have shared on this forum is impressive, imaginative and always flawless. An inspiration for those wishing to instill imaginative and sensitive interpretation into their imagery.
 
I certainly think this one is pretty darn cool. The stairs and stone structures threw me off for a second until I clued in as to what was going on. :lol:
 
--For the 'record', ;), the rainbow was intentionally not developed in the repetitions.

-

My deepest apologies. I really should have known better, the body of work you have shared on this forum is impressive, imaginative and always flawless. An inspiration for those wishing to instill imaginative and sensitive interpretation into their imagery.

Wow- thank you very much! I'm still probably a little too 'sensitive.' So my apology if I come off overly defensive.

I certainly think this one is pretty darn cool. The stairs and stone structures threw me off for a second until I clued in as to what was going on. :lol:

Thank you. Hopefully I'll keep coming up with the strange and slightly out there.

-
 
Without the interior rainbows:

423-r4972-v2w2.jpg
 
Very cool (both of them). I think I prefer the second one, but it's hard to say.

Took me a minute to realize it was a composite...
 
Very cool (both of them). I think I prefer the second one, but it's hard to say.

Took me a minute to realize it was a composite...

Thanks Josh.

I may try one more sky before I move on to the next project.

-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom