Tourist photos C&C please

hyakuhei

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
hyakuhei.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few pictures that I snapped whilst out with some friends in Annecy, France.

608543291_328e5f30fc_b_d.jpg

609862423_181c34bc74_b_d.jpg

609980431_feb857f0fa_b_d.jpg

611065682_f1c53458c4_b_d.jpg

610064357_d68f99e8f6_b_d.jpg

In the first shot , you should fix the keystoning. The castle sees to be leaning. This is common when photographing a tall structure and can easily be repaired in most editing programs. I think the 2nd shot would be improved if you shot it at a different time of day, either early AM or PM when the sun is lower in the sky. The 3rd shot is a nice close up with a shallow DOF. Good job isolating the subject from the background. The 4th shot is just a nice shot of friends. and the last shot would be improved if the paper on the ground wasn't there.

As i mentioned these were tourist shots, not posed so not much I can do about the time of day.

The keystoning on the bridge... how do I fix that?

As i mentioned these were tourist shots, not posed so not much I can do about the time of day.

The keystoning on the bridge... how do I fix that?

Let me know what software you are using and I will try to help.
I need to get to work, to pay for this habit. I'll check back later.

Let me know what software you are using and I will try to help.
I need to get to work, to pay for this habit. I'll check back later.

Hi Mike,

I use GIMP which is like photoshop CS but a bit stupid in places! If you don't know it then thats ok, I'll find some tutorials but I have to say, I can't see the keystoning - I can see it in some photo's but I'm not sure about this one, which way do you see them leaning ?

Most reactions

Back