What's new

Tower Brigdge, London

letsgoheat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this from a wall in the London Towers when I went over Spring Break. Would like some CnC on how I could maybe make it better and such things. Thanks! $tower bridge2.webp

Also, could someone fix the spelling on Bridge in the title please? Thanks :P
 
It a very nice shot, but a bit too postcard-like for me. Technically, the picture is in focus, and colors are good. But from artistic perspective, I just dont feel it tells a story.... I do like the reflection on the bridge, but would have loved something with more dramatic lighting and still water reflecting the bridge.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom