What's new

Town Clock

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
652
Reaction score
1
Location
Newark Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would like some input on this one, please C&C.


P3240136_800x600.jpg
 
I would like some input on this one, please C&C.

Sorry again, Tyson, this seems to be my personal issue for this morning: "Please C&C" just say too little for a photo placed in Photo Critique, so this, too, had to move to the General Gallery.

I can tell you have been on a nighttime photography spree!
Isn't that a buzzing experience???

Of the three pics that I have seen and commented on so far, this is by far the best because of the light ... that clock is lit up by spotlights and the clockface might even be lit from within, so you were offered a nice light!

Did you use a lot of zoom? I guess so.
Interesting angle.
The one spotlight is a bit distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom