What's new

Toy gun laying on greasy grill critique.

zraymonater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 10, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys I am new to photography, A month ago I didn't even know I could manually focus my lens lol. Any who I need to shoot an abstract close up of something, and attempt to create patters. I tried using the lines on the grill to line up with the toy gun. Any thoughts on whether I was effective or not. Maybe even editing improvements? Thanks for looking!

14bkfox.jpg
 
Welcome aboard.

Although you did get the curves to line up pretty well, I don't think I'd call this an abstract. Look for basic textures - tree bark, rusty metal, mold or lichens. Get close enough that you really can't identify the subject, or that it is so distorted it's difficult.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom