Toyota Supra CloseUp (Day per Day)

forgottengrower

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
here's some closeups of my beloved toyota supra...i've updated these shots for another forum but maybe also here someone could be interested to!
Suggestion for some good effects for car shots?

I tried the site but I cant get close ups on the pictures? Try using Photobucket or Imageshack.

Now I can see them. The shots are okay, but nothing exciting. Try different camera angles, and get some shots of the car itself.

here's it's raining and the car is dirty...the first sunny day i'll take some shots... thanks a lot i'll try some angles and post so you can see...

bye!

Not feeling the hood scoop at all... is it even functional?

As for picture ideas.. if something looks interesting.. take a picture of it.

In the state that it's in right now, no it's not, but if he decides to do some sort of major setup with it, it will be very useful.

In the state that it's in right now, no it's not, but if he decides to do some sort of major setup with it, it will be very useful.

For how little air that scoop would bring in.. He would be much more beneficial getting a different hood all together.

This is the original european hood...the air roof (toyota says) is foundamental to keep cool the 3rd and the 4th cylinder, it's a 6L and have a conduct that bring the external air and go throught the engine in the 3rd and 4th cilynder to keep cool...this is the 2JZ-GTE (twin turbo) the naturally aspired have the hood without any scoop.

This is the original european hood...the air roof (toyota says) is foundamental to keep cool the 3rd and the 4th cylinder, it's a 6L and have a conduct that bring the external air and go throught the engine in the 3rd and 4th cilynder to keep cool...this is the 2JZ-GTE (twin turbo) the naturally aspired have the hood without any scoop.

Ah, I see, never actually knew that the Euro spec had a hoodscoop... Dont understand why though, none other did. Maybe the Eurospec had a problem with cooling.. *shrugs*

here in italy there are only 26 supras and i don't have so much people to talk about this engine (european version)...everytime i find the police they stop me and said : " ha...a tuned celica...", is quite unknown...

by the way i know some european supras with aftermarket hoods;i think that the important is to have a good fresh air flow around the engine (if the car (and the turbos) are overcharged is essential) ,and a scoop hood is the better way instead of the original one with no air scoops.

i'll post you some detailed pics of the cooling system for the 3rd and 4th cylinder a.s.a.p.!

Titan hood is a great thing...the little problem is that here in italy we have like 35% 40% of taxes for incoming overseas goods...so i must add like 40% to the price i see in the titan motorsport homepage...heavy...
here in italy no one have nothing for supra...i must buy on ebay.com or american\asian sites...

Most reactions

Back