TPF Across America - The Journey of One Lens Across the USA - Round 2

Who was supposed to receive it? Out the sum-a-*****.

I say out the first guy...a US Army member who was apparently too damned cheap to buy a lens so he stole MINE....and then out this SECOND person who's apparently too damned ____________ to do the right thing. Being a thief is not cool. Not cool at ALL.

hmmmm whoever stole the lens, might not be such a smooth move if your tracking number details get posted all over the Internetz.

Just sayn.....
readfacts.gif

man this blows. Maybe a door knock is called for here you know KNock knock ...who is it ...Ohh you know I just popped by to pick of the lens you stole can I have it?....

I say it's time to round up a posse, start deputizing members, and head out with pitchforks and torches.
th143cca4e.gif

really I would be willing to put some $ in toward a new cheapo lens we should start a chipin page so we can keep this going without anyone person having to buy or give a lens.

I have a 18-55 I'm willing to donate and get project going!!

Or what we could have a TPF fundraiser, and the OP can get that lens.

Far as I can tell their post count was 289 but they haven't posted since March. Maybe here should be a "current poster" rule too, like within the last 2 weeks or it skips to the next person. I'd also be willing to chip in for another lens if everyone decides to go that route.

Go back to page 1 of the thread and scroll down. It's right there for everyone to see.

He was on today, too. Probably checking in to see how busted he is. Maybe he was hunting with Sara Palin?

I can probably look for him on the local photog-clubs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back