TPF Across America - The Journey of One Lens Across the USA - Round 2

Lets not be so quick to speak so negatively on the person who has the lens, maybe they went out in the cold to get some pictures then got buried in an avalanche or something.

thebasedsloth said:
Lets not be so quick to speak so negatively on the person who has the lens, maybe they went out in the cold to get some pictures then got buried in an avalanche or something.

We can only hope.

Hey guys! Guess what...

$IMG_20121117_151624.jpg

After sending a massive amount of messages, I got an email a few weeks ago from the guy who had the lens saying they had received it, but quit the thread a long time ago (unbeknownst to me). That he doesn't really travel through TPF anymore. So, I asked him to kindly send me the lens and we'd deal with it from there. I never got a response, I never got tracking. I had no idea whether he had sent it out or not. But, now, a few weeks later, it's here! So, we're back on track! Thank you all for sticking around. I really do appreciate it. It's nice to see we have others who are just as passionate as I for the project. Sorry I haven't been around too much either, but I have been checking my inbox for you guys.

Either way, I have it now! So, we're back on track.

As a disclaimer, if anyone is ever disinterested, or wants to forfeit their turn with the lens, please just message me. We'll work it out to ensure it still gets around.

Thank you all!
Mark

Hey guys! Guess what...

View attachment 25980

After sending a massive amount of messages, I got an email a few weeks ago from the guy who had the lens saying they had received it, but quit the thread a long time ago (unbeknownst to me). That he doesn't really travel through TPF anymore. So, I asked him to kindly send me the lens and we'd deal with it from there. I never got a response, I never got tracking. I had no idea whether he had sent it out or not. But, now, a few weeks later, it's here! So, we're back on track! Thank you all for sticking around. I really do appreciate it. It's nice to see we have others who are just as passionate as I for the project. Sorry I haven't been around too much either, but I have been checking my inbox for you guys.

As a disclaimer, if anyone is ever disinterested, or wants to forfeit their turn with the lens, please just message me. We'll work it out to ensure it still gets around.

Thank you all!
Mark

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine each of the mall food court folks as someone in the TPF Lens Across America waiting list...
Shoot. It won't let me embed it for some reason.
Here's the link

Hey guys! Guess what......

Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like

Imagine each of the mall food court folks as someone in the TPF Lens Across America waiting list...
Shoot. It won't let me embed it for some reason.
Here's the link

Wrap the link manually in the [video] tabs.

[media=youtube]SXh7JR9oKVE[/media]

You are much too kind in believing. That f*cknut has been on here often enough to know he's trying to snowblow this project. In fact, he was viewing this thread back when he was called out. Think about it, If someone receives a lens and doesn't want to participate, the average simple minded person would A)contact you B) send it back to the previous person. He's a grade A d-bag punk. Looking forward to seeing the credible members participating sharing their images.

Well sure, if you wanna go and do it the EASY way. ;) Oh goodness--my brain ain't workin' so good today...

Actually, that's the HARD way. The EASY way would be for the Insert Video icon to function correctly.

PS. Hey, Mark....... did the lens come with a five-spot?

P.S. Hey Markw- you need to update your coloring system (completed, in possession, waiting) and put a big asterisk with the title "punk coward" next to his name.

@sm4him: Thanks guys! I loved that video. Made me chuckle thinking it was you guys too. haha.

@Tee: I would tend to agree. But, to save my character, I refrain from saying such things. I'm not above agreeing when others say them, though. :wink:

@480Sparky: Nope. But, no surprise. Oddly enough, they shipped the entire Fedex box, with lens and adapter inside, INSIDE a Large flat rate priority box. Weird.

@matthewo: Yepp, if you're still interested which I assume you are. But, I agree to sm4him's interrogation! I'll let her do it, though.

Mark

LOL, i mean its sad these thing happen, but it is the internet right? most people are very honest, but there will always be a few people who care nothing about their reputation, and just figure cause they never will meet any one physically then they just dont care.

Am I next?

Perhaps. But you're going to have to be interrogated first, and then we'll vote on whether we can trust you or not. :lol:

Oh, since tomorrow's a Sunday, which means no mail, I'll be bringing the lens on my maternity shoot as well. Photos to follow. :D

Mark

Most reactions

Back