TPF Across America - The Journey of One Lens Across the USA - Round 2

SaraJenifer reported as SPAM - 7 posts all spam

So there's like 5-6 months or so before its my turn but I'm excited! Haha

Guess what showed up at my house today?

Hey Mark, I've been really busy expanding my business and I don't know that I'll have time in the next few months to help out with this project, can I postpone my turn for a little while?

Ahh can't wait to see more pix.

Im on the list! Lol. Im excited.

Invisible lets just hope it makes it this far.

It will. I guess we might want to look into ways to ensure that whoever is next in line to receive the lens is available to shoot within the allotted 7 days. If they are not available, maybe the lens could be sent to the next person in line, and the skipped person re-scheduled for when they are available?

Also, a quick idea: how about creating a video with one image per person, stating where/when the photo was taken, to show how far and for how long the lens has travelled? Something similar to the slideshow that Parker219 did a couple weeks ago...

It will. I guess we might want to look into ways to ensure that whoever is next in line to receive the lens is available to shoot within the allotted 7 days. If they are not available, maybe the lens could be sent to the next person in line, and the skipped person re-scheduled for when they are available?

Also, a quick idea: how about creating a video with one image per person, stating where/when the photo was taken, to show how far and for how long the lens has travelled? Something similar to the slideshow that Parker219 did a couple weeks ago...

I do always ask the next person if they're ready for the lens. I have actually skipped a few so far that said that they weren't. It's just getting people to send the lens out on time is the tricky part..

And I love the idea of the slideshow. I'd be happy to put one together, more like a video with it tracking the journey on the map and all too) when we're closer to being finished.

Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back