TPF Across America - The Journey of One Lens Across the USA - Round 2

Invisible. My fear isn't people holding it. It's the fact that the lens has gone missing on more then one occasion :(

I'm just going to state right now that I won't have the lens out and shipped until either next Friday or Saturday, simply because I won't be anywhere near a post office until then.

Atleast you are communicating.

Hey Kazooie!.. Cant wait to get the lens next.. and i bet that you have awesome photos taken in AK..cant wait to see them :)

Pm mark. Ask him. He will reply with the needed information.

Just wanted to report that I will not be sending the lens on, because it is mine now.

Just kidding, I sent it out today. :) Have a couple shots I want to edit, but I've been too busy to take as many as I'd like to have.

Just wanted to report that I will not be sending the lens on, because it is mine now.

Just kidding, I sent it out today. :) Have a couple shots I want to edit, but I've been too busy to take as many as I'd like to have.

Well if you did, at least you were the first person to admit it openly XD.

Hey Kazooie.. did you get my message about the updated address to my parents house? just want to make sure..thats all.

When I get the lens, instead of sending on another 5$ bill I'm going to make a considerable donation and just put like 15 prepaid postages in there because honestly the 5$ thing is pointless and I would rather just pay everyone's postage. Lmao.

Well if you did, at least you were the first person to admit it openly XD.

I wonder if he's keeping the five-spot, too. :er:
I',... not sure? Really, I don't even know what a five-spot is. But I did find the little plastic piece that was supposed to be on the back of the lens. *cough fail cough*

Hey Kazooie.. did you get my message about the updated address to my parents house? just want to make sure..thats all.

Yep, got the new address, and just in time! I almost sent to to the wrong one, but didn't! :D

Sweet...got the lense today..can we say that's a butt load of bubble wrap..and I love the STD brochure as extra padding in the lens case ..lmao ..made for a good read too. Oh kazooie..I know someone that lives in your town..what a cowinkiedink

Most reactions

New Topics

Back