TPF Across America - The Journey of One Lens Across the USA - Round 2

Oh, since tomorrow's a Sunday, which means no mail, I'll be bringing the lens on my maternity shoot as well. Photos to follow. :D

Mark

When did this happen?

Wait..... never mind. HOW did that happen? :lol: Yes... post photos. We want to see how far along you are.

It will happen tomorrow. 'twill be my second. I've also got 7 "mini sessions" for christmas portraits this week, and an infant shoot. Weird working for a client base and not simply to sell prints and weddings/events. :lol:

Mark

Dammit! We finally get the lens back and now the thread is getting spammed, we just can't win.

Last edited:
it's been removed, but edit your post so that his spam isn't quoted (or at least take his spam links out of the quote), thats just what the spammers want.

Aloicious said:
it's been removed, but edit your post so that his spam isn't quoted (or at least take his spam links out of the quote), thats just what the spammers want.

Done!

Aloicious said:

Done!

Well at least it's back on track. I'll have to make sure I take part in this project in the future once I leave Korea for the states next March.

..I forgot the lens for my shoot. Shame on me. :er:

Mark

We'll flog you with a cat-o-nine tails made with cable releases.

Bop bop bop, straight to the top! :eek:

So...... What's the poop now?

I know I am new here, but I was enjoying reading this thread, what happened to this project? :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back