TPF Across America - The Journey of One Lens Across the USA - Round 2

Says the person who bought a camera from a copier company. Yer just jealous you can't join in. Why else would you be poking around in here. :D

Are you talking to me, young man?!

Mark, i will happily accept the lens next, and i PROMISE to get it out in less than a week. I dnt have a job or anything, so, i have nothing but time to shoot with it, :)

You do realize those $5 extra dollars in the box cover nothing if you have to put another $5 in the box when sending it? :p
Cool project though, too bad I live in Europe.

It covers the cost of sending it on to the next person if you try to claim poverty is preventing you from sending it.

There wasnt even 5 dollars in the box when i got it o_O

But Mark, you can definitely come get the lens from me whenever! Just let me know in advance so I can be home

There wasnt even 5 dollars in the box when i got it o_O

But Mark, you can definitely come get the lens from me whenever! Just let me know in advance so I can be home

Should I take this to mean the lens thus the project is still in limbo?

Damn.

Martin the lens will always be in limbo. This is what we call lensception. When you only dream of there being A lens.

I would really like to have the lens sometime between sept 20 and nov 3 because of a special halloween event that is happening in Orlando. As the current rate of things though...that's not happening. Lol

Perhaps a $50 deposit requirement is in order.

If you're still taking names, I'd like to shoot that lens here in New Hampshire.

Michael, before he adds you to the list ask yourself:: Will I be here in 1 year? because at the rate things are going...thats the turn around time, IF YOUR lucky. LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back