TPF Across America - The Journey of One Lens Across the USA - Round 2

Also, I am excited to say, with my new location, it will be fun to have, because i live in orlando...

hello disney and Universal photos. :)

So........... what's the poop now?

the logistics of this project of this project are kind of overwhelming.The UPS truck (or whatever) shows up at your mailbox,you use the lens for a week,then you send it to the next person.I've driven,possibly walked,farther,than this lens has gone in the last year...

the logistics of this project of this project are kind of overwhelming.The UPS truck (or whatever) shows up at your mailbox,you use the lens for a week,then you send it to the next person.I've driven,possibly walked,farther,than this lens has gone in the last year...

I'm amazed how something so simple gets so screwed up. It's not like we're trying make a freight train take a dirt road.

Sparky...what happens is when the lens arrives at your house, theres a note that has directions on how to build a rocket ship, so you have to you is to litterally learn rocket science....

Im still alive, guys! After the decade it seems like i've had the lens i'm happy to say I am finally able to send it on. I had left the lens at a relatives house in another state which is why it's been so long, I do apologize for any inconvenience! All I need is the next persons address and i'll send it out asap!

Who did you send it along to?

Whenever I see this thread come up in my 'subscribed threads' section, I get excited to see what the latest excuse du jour is.

My dog ate the lens...i mean my homework...

Sparky...what happens is when the lens arrives at your house, theres a note that has directions on how to build a rocket ship, so you have to you is to litterally learn rocket science....

Well then.... who's the wiseacre who added those instructions? 'Cuz there certainly wasn't anything of the sort when I got the lens.
nope.gif

How about I pick up the lens and get tgus all sorted out? Im only about a 10 minute drive from you.

Posted using my Galaxy Note II

Mark

Well then.... who's the wiseacre who added those instructions? 'Cuz there certainly wasn't anything of the sort when I got the lens.
nope.gif

That probably explains the FIRST time it went AWOL for months--whoever had it then was busy writing directions for how to build a rocket ship. They put the directions in the box just to make sure that people AFTER them would take forever with it, too, and they wouldn't look like *quite* as much of a loser. :lmao:

nope.gif

That probably explains the FIRST time it went AWOL for months--whoever had it then was busy writing directions for how to build a rocket ship. They put the directions in the box just to make sure that people AFTER them would take forever with it, too, and they wouldn't look like *quite* as much of a loser. :lmao:

At least it's 'just' instructions on how to build a rocket ship. It could be worse..... instructions on how to take better photos.

Can't you Nikon users get your sh*t together?! Seriously?!! God!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back