TPF Darkroom Film Snobs Print Exchange

TPF Darkroom Snobs Print Exchange

• Total voters
KevinR said:
Hey Matt,
I'm game. It shouldn't be a problem getting the prints done. Just PM me with the pertinent info.

Just check out the beginning ogf the thread, and I'll get my address to everyone pretty soon.

Since we are back to 8 people it's 7 each of 2 different prints (14 total), and 7 contact sheets.

I noticed earlier in the thread that Matt mentioned any size is possible, just in case anyone is planning on going crazy and printing anything bigger than 8x10, could you let us know so Matt would have envelopes big enough to mail it with

tr0gd0o0r said:
I noticed earlier in the thread that Matt mentioned any size is possible, just in case anyone is planning on going crazy and printing anything bigger than 8x10, could you let us know so Matt would have envelopes big enough to mail it with

Don't worry about it. I get all my shipping supplies at the place I ship from, so it's no big deal. Besides, I'll probably be the one with the biggest prints ;)

I've got the first 7 ready to go! Just gotta finish the second batch and the contact sheets :) So I guess I'm not really that close :) Should be ready by thursday! :)

Zach :D

Okay, package has been sent. Matt, you should get it Wed. or Thurs. It has been shipped USPS Priority.

My prints will be a day or two late going out. :| I printed Saturday night and they didn't dry as quick as I thought they would. I need to make more space between my screens. So they are flattening now so hopefully I can get them out tomorrow.

I just finished printing yesterday.... :blushing: they need to dry and get flattened out. I had dry-down trauma last week, and had to do a few too-dark ones over.

As long as I get everything out to you by the end of this week, you won't kick me too hard, will ya Matt??? I'm sorry for the delay. :oops:

oriecat said:
Glad I'm not the only loser, terri :wink:
Here's the rest of the story....my prints dried down dark, and were just not sendable. SO, after listening to me rant about the evils of dry-down and having to re-do them yesterday, my husband decided to torture me with them. I don't think I'm ruining a surprise by confessing the print in question is the one of the bee ride at the fair (you'll see it soon). He has a goofy grin and is flashing a peace sign. When I got out of the shower this morning, there was a bee (dark, unusable) lying on top of my towel. When I got into my car, there was another bee sitting in the driver's seat. :lol:

That's only 2, so there are 5 more that are going to pop up and torment me with their darkness. :mrgreen:

See what I have to put up with?? ;) Anyway, all is well now, but yeah, I AM a loser and the prints are late!! :lmao:

Don't worry about it. I was counting on you guys being late, and I'm not quite ready either, although I should be done in the next day or so. lol

My prints will be late as well... My classes have taken a bit more time than I would like these past few weeks. So mine will ship either friday or saturday! Sorry for the tardiness!

Zach :D

Most reactions

Back