What's new

TPF fight club C&C

No.1 was creative. I have to agree I think this was a good effort, and I think fight club will be a good challenge for you. I've only tried once, and I didn't even get anything posted due to my slow computer also. Its a lot harder than it looks.

yes definately
 
I actually like the lighting in the speedometer shot because it leads the eye to the higher speeds... if only the needle was there too.

If it were me, I'd try to do a zoom blur with a quarter or half second shutter speed as well to feel some motion.
 
I actually like the lighting in the speedometer shot because it leads the eye to the higher speeds... if only the needle was there too.

If it were me, I'd try to do a zoom blur with a quarter or half second shutter speed as well to feel some motion.

ooo yes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom