TPF Mugshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not particularly fond of this picture because...well...it's me. Two hours ago I wan't gonna post it, but I'm over-tired, and lacking good judgement now. So...I guess here's me.

It's not a very good picture, and I'm pissed I cut my foot off, but I didn't do too many takes, cuz it was hot as heck out and I was wearing jeans (it was cold in the morning, dammit!)

small.jpg

I know you wouldn't dare Aubrey :gun: :gun: :gun: :lol:

But yeh, Sonicflood is perdy good :) I like some of their new stuff especially, although the old isn't bad either. They're pretty cool guys too...and some have nice accents :)

Nice picture, Corry! The weather's been weird like that here, too. 50 degrees at night, 60 when I wake up and then 95 and humid. It's finally cooling down here, hope it's the same for you soon!

AlisonPower said:
Nice picture, Corry! The weather's been weird like that here, too. 50 degrees at night, 60 when I wake up and then 95 and humid. It's finally cooling down here, hope it's the same for you soon!

IT'S FREEZING HERE TODAY!

im jumping in here eeks :blushing:

not too nice a pic but the only one i didnt have to upload ;) you get the picture.. im just lazy :lmao:

taken by a friend one sunny morning after a long/working/sleepless night:confused:

mansi.jpg

and another very sunburnt one.. does look rather distorted

2585a7aa.jpg

Great to "see" you, Mansi! You've got a beautiful natural smile, I always have some goofy look on my face in photos :lol:

AlisonPower said:
Great to "see" you, Mansi! You've got a beautiful natural smile, I always have some goofy look on my face in photos :lol:
Thanks very much Alison! :mrgreen:

its nice to be able to see everyone... although i havent seen most members pics around here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back