TPF Mugshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before or after Thriller ?

well, he still had some flesh left on his facial skull before, so i would think post-thriller would be less of a thrill and more of pill :p

Luminosity said:
Btw MD thanks for the nice comments in the other thread ( the one ya momentarily hijacked :wink: )
You're a sweetie :sillysmi:

thanks shweetheart!!

md

As opposed to.....his ass skull????

well, i meant his skull in the front, where all of his flesh has been removed and replaced with plastic. i'm assuming he did not have plastic surgery to the back of his skull...

Luminosity said:
Shark said:
Osmer_Toby said:
his facial skull

As opposed to.....his ass skull???? :scratch:

Ol Mikey Jackson doesnt seem to be from this planet...ya just neverrr know HOW many skulls that man has lyin around his boday.... :shock:

at least he is not showering on top of little dead phillipino's like ole jeffrey dahmer..

did i say that out loud?

md

Luminosity said:
at least he is not showering on top of little dead phillipino's like ole jeffrey dahmer..

did i say that out loud?

Naw he stays faithfull to Elephant Mans and Bubbles boners ...I mean ...bones ....

Oh gawd.....lame pun I know , I know :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

theres nothing wrong with thinking about boners...

MDowdey said:
Luminosity said:

did i say that out loud?

Naw he stays faithfull to Elephant Mans and Bubbles boners ...I mean ...bones ....

Oh gawd.....lame pun I know , I know :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

theres nothing wrong with thinking about boners...

There is when Jacko , a chimp and a skeleton are involved ...that thar is sum major kinkay biznuss :shock:

This thread has taken a strange turn...... :shock:

But that's okay!

Luminosity, I LOVE that balcony shot of you - you look gorgeous, and it made me smile right back atcha!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back