TPF Print Exchange #3 (begun)

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
Third times the charm right? Well what if the first two were charmful, then what?

Then we get the bestestest ever!!!!1!

First 6 people to sign up will send me 5 of their favorite prints. Size should be a minimum of 8"x10" and a maximum of 10"x15". In return of your prints you will receive 5 prints from the other people who signed up.

If anyone needs cheap printing, I personally use http://www.ezprints.com which is very reasonably priced.

Comments? Suggestions? Let me know.

- jadin - 5 prints
- Geronimo - 5 prints
- karalee - 5 prints
- Nytmair - 5 prints
- AlisonS - 5 prints
- photogoddess - 5 prints

Not enough people signed up for 10, so I'm changing to 5.

I would love to, but i had difficulties the last time i tried it. So i think i will have to pass this time. But i am jealous of all you that do sign up :)

Karalee said:
What time frame are you shooting for? Before christmas/after christmas?

I am interested ;) the last one was great!

I was gonig to announce when the prints needed to be in by after we get everyone signed up. If we hurry we could do it before christmas and they could be given as gifts. Though there isn't enough time in my opinion. So I guess that puts it post x-mas.

I really want to do this but I don't feel I have any prints that would be up to sending to you talented folks just yet. Maybe next time.

ok ok,,, but can you explain me how should I send it? More info?

mentos_007 said:
ok ok,,, but can you explain me how should I send it? More info?

What we usually do is send the prints to one person, this time jadin, with another self addressed envelope with the postage on it. Then once jadin gets all the prints he sends them back to you in the envelope you sent along with your prints.

stamps inside too? what kind/ coz I've no idea how much should I pay for stamps from Jadin's place to Poland :)

The self addressed stamped envelope isn't required. In fact I'd prefer if you just sent postage via paypal. I have a surplus of photo mailer tubes from my print orders that I plan to use to mail your prints to you. So postage should be pretty cheap.

But like I said before we can worry about that after everyone is signed up.

I want to do this but the cost of the prints and postage is keeping me out of it for now. What lil extra money I got is going towards Christmas presents. :0)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back