TPF Print Exchange #3 (begun)

You may start your printers!

Alright, first off we were waiting until the spots filled until we set any dates. Now that it's filled we can begin.

Everyone in the list will print five (5)* prints of their choice. Preferrably all the same print, but not required. You will then mail them to me at :

Jadin Hanson
1404 103rd Ave W
Duluth, MN 55808-1627

You will need to pay for return postage either by adding a check or paying via paypal, (pm me, and i'll send you my paypal address). If you have a different way you'd like to pay pm me and I'll get back to you. If you need to know how much shipping will be, pm me your address and I will get back to you with an amount.

Once I get everyone's prints I'll distribute the prints and send everyone else's back to you. International people should expect a longer delay in recieving their packages.

Now due date.. with christmas season here, I'm not expecting any miracles (...) on shipping speeds. So we will set the date at January 15th 2005. If you don't have them to me by then, I will post your name and what you've done here on the boards and we will mock you and put a dunce cap on you, and basically shame you into sending them! :D

Any questions, just post them here or pm me.

*We had six (6) people sign-up so you will need to send five (5) prints.

sounds good! i know a guy who works for Kodak in Rochester, NY (about 45mins-1hour away from me) who's printing mine for free! So when I get those I'll send 5 of them out to you Jadin.

Just let me know how much to paypal you for the shipping, and your paypal address. You can PM me those if you want :).

Awesome! Thanks for your work on this, Jadin. Now I have to figure out what I am going to send :)

Man, I missed out again. I wish you woulda given me a deadline for when you were gonna start this so I knew if I had time to go out and get a decent shot to print!

When is the deadline for this? I am such a slacker!

Well you slackers are supposed to email me your addresses so I can give you an exact shipping amount. But nobody has yet. I'm sure five dollars will cover it if you're not going to, but then you might be tipping me a dollar or so.

International people, a rough guess for you is about seven dollars (US). I shipped some prints there and it cost about that.

Still haven't heard from 3 of you. If you live in the united states $2.50 will probably cover the shipping costs. Over seas $5.00, maximum $7.50

If you were wondering your prints should probably be ordered or printed by now if you plan on making the Jan. 15th deadline... ;)

I'll send mine out monday, and send you the paypal shortly.

BTW, what's your paypal address Jadin? I didn't see it in the thread :)

I'm gunna mail mine tomorrow, just got them in the envelope and junk... please PM me or post your paypal Jadin so I can send you the $$$$$$ :)

thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back