TPF - Updates & Changes

Chase, I have not enough words to say thank you for creating this amazing Forum! It's like my second family! I was totally impressed reading where and how TPF started, few of the old TPF-ers knew about it. I didn't... Amazing job you've done. A heartfelt thank you to you, sir! :salute::hail:

Dan and Doug, a warm welcome on board for both of you! This is undoubtedly the best and friendliest Photo Forum out there on the www, and I know we'll all keep it that way!

And now... back to my fave thing this early in the morning: :coffee:

Thanks everyone for the very kind words and also a big thank you for providing such a warm welcome to Dan and Doug. I still plan on spending a lot of time here, and it will be eye-opening to me to get my first chance of enjoying it from a non running-the-show perspective. :D

Thanks everyone for the very kind words and also a big thank you for providing such a warm welcome to Dan and Doug. I still plan on spending a lot of time here, and it will be eye-opening to me to get my first chance of enjoying it from a non running-the-show perspective. :D
Follow the guidelines and you'll do just fine. :whip:

Chase, my heartiest congratulations, and thanks, for the creation and growth of TPF! As was the case for many others, this was the first forum I ever joined and it has been a fun experience. I have drooled over the fantastic photographs posted by the many talented photographers who are members here. And through the friendly exchange of posts and PMs, I have established friendships with, and even met many, TPF members. I wish you well with your future, and thanks again for creating a fun, friendly and informative photography site.

Dan and Doug, welcome to you both!
hitheresmiley.gif
As I'm sure you have seen for yourselves, this is a great site with a fun and talented bunch of members. Jump right in and get to know us.

Also wanted to say thanks to Chase, it's been a fun two years or so on here, and even though I certainly have been less active on the forum lately, I have kept in touch with many from here and am really thankful to you for the great friendships I have made. Not to mention the knowledge and the passion for photography that so many of us have developed! I'm glad that you plan to stick around, you're a fun part of this "community." Thanks again for all your hard work.

Dan and Doug, welcome! Can't wait to get to know you. :)

Eric.

all the best Chase.

You helped me out a couple of times in the past with a few projects i was working on, even though you're time was precious (with a brand new baby and all), you didn't have to do that so i really appreciate it :salute:.

Welcome to the new guys aswell, you;ve got some big shoes to fill now you know! ;) :thumbup:

Now, about the new penguin logo for the site......
qq.png

Times are tough ... easier to take pix of a stuffed penguin than to design a logo ...

wait ... she's canadian ... won't be stuffed tomorrow like us yanks ...

All of my Love & Bass to Chase and ALL those behind the scenes! Your tireless work has kept me interested for years. This site has grown before my eyes and I consider everyone on here to be a friend.

And of course Love & Bass to dan & doug. I look forward to speaking with you guys. Especially look forward to the future of The Photo Forum. We are all here to help, so do not be shy. Welcome to the Family!!!!!!!! (insert cute and happy Smileys here)

Love & Bass

We can't say thanks enough to everyone for all the warm welcomes! I can promise that we will try our hardest to fill these big shoes and hopefully we can make this home away from home just that much more cozy for everyone :)

Warm wishes from the team and Happy Thanksgiving :cheers:

I will join the lovefest and thank Chase for this forum. I've really learned heaps by just looking at other people's photos posted here. Hopefully the new owners will build on the many good (great) things that TPF has, and work even harder to uproot the few bad things that exist although people have been kind enough not to mention here.

Happy trails to Chase, and good luck to Dan and Doug!

ok, thanks for finally clearing things up a little! some people including myself were rather confused ;)

Makes you think... Behind the scenes there was a guy with an idea and a dream and he made it all work - for, and to, the benefit of tens of thousands of photographers and crackpots all over the www.global.world.com So his satisfaction is that his idea became a reality, and greater than his dream... And our satisfaction is that his ideas and dreams built a global photographic community where we are able to share our ideas and dreams...
Salut..!! Chase: Long Live the King...
So... now the page turns... another chapter...
Welcome Dan and Doug: Long Live the Kings...
Jedo

Most reactions

Back